Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Sky Must be Falling.


Ladies and gentlemen, please don't be afraid. That is not a rat, bat, or cat. It is a Miniature Doberman Pinscher. Yes, its a dog. And, I'm holding it. I love this little gal. She, along with her husband and son, belong to an Ex-Pat family here! Who knew that the one dog that I have ever liked in my whole life would live in this country? Funny!

So, I am thankful for Holly and her doggy, playing bowling on Wii and winning, eating chicken, and drinking coffee in new places with new friends!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

okay, i just realized that my comment from this morning did not show up for some reason. :(

anyway, funny post. i definitely thought it was a domestic rat for a while ;) glad you guys get along. he surely looks funny (and fat). and, i think you're lying about beating someone in bowling :) glad everything is going great.

p.s. does this mean you want a dog when we're together, heh.

Marcy said...

Sheley, I never knew you did not like dogs! I am glad that you made a new friend! I am sure you are enjoying the coffee...I DO know how much you like that!