Okay, one of my friends did this and I thought it'd be fun.IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool... and a lot of the songs fit with the setting
Opening Credits: "I miss you"- Ten2Five (this is an Indonesian band)
Getting Out of Bed: "luv is a verb"- DC Talk- HAHA!
Ordinary Day: "I've got the world on a string" Michael Buble
First Kiss: "Love's what I got" sublime
First Date: "Anggopanku" Hila Hambala
Falling in Love: "My sometimes" Broomtree
First Love: "The way I am" Jennifer Knapp
Fighting with Significant Other: "Love is not against the law" Derek Webb
Breaking Up: "This song brought to you by a falling bomb" Thursday
Heart Broken: "cure" plumb
Getting Back Together: "Jin and Juice" OAR version
First Day at School: "My Love" Ten2Five
Prom: "I knew I loved you before I met you" Um it doesn't say the artist, and i cant remember
Fight Song: "Maybe it's maybeline" Relient K
Rainy Day Spent Inside: "Doin time" Sublime
Regretting A Mistake: "Here we are" Black Ball
Day Alone Thinking: "When Paula Sparks" Copeland
Hating Someone: "Por El Suelo" Manu Chao
Secret Crush: "Goodbye" Alicia Keys
Long Drive Alone: "Broken hearted detective" No Doubt
Confused About Life: "genuine" stacie orrico
Hanging Out With Friends: "Mine Again" Mariah Carey
Learning Something New: "Summer Love" Justin Timberlake
Mental Breakdown: "Wish you were here" Incubus
Wondering About Future: "From here to Eternity" Brian Setzer Orchestra
Laying In A Field at Midnight: "If it don't matter" Donavon Frankenreiter
Leaving Home: "Rapid Hope Loss" Dashboard Confessional
Losing Hope: "piste" Malajube
Missing Someone: "the economy of mercy" switchfoot
Letting Go: "the beat goes on" buddy rich
Feeling Like You Don't Belong: "Real Men Cry" The Elms
Make You Feel Better: "Tomorrow's another day" MxPx
Flashback: "Try Again" Keane
Deep In Thought: "Sitting Waitin wishin" Jack Johnson
Party Scene: "Dragula" Rob Zombie
Wedding: "Hold on" The Killers
Birth of Child: "Battle" Colbie Caillat
Marriage: "Lord of the Harvest" Fred Hammond
Growing Old: "Shiver" Maroon 5
Reflecting On Your Life: "I can" Kirk Frankiln
Final Battle: "The sharing song" Jack Johnson
Death Scene: "Umbrella" Rihanna + Jay-z
Closing Credits: "Waistin time" Jack Johnson
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
why you trying to pretend you're cool by catering songs to the question? pssh.
Post a Comment