Sunday, February 3, 2008

oh my!

I decided to post real things on my blog again! I hope that makes you excited! It makes me pretty excited! My grandma is also pretty excited as she watches the superbowl, now with 21 seconds left. Yeah, she is crazy for the manning boys. She likes their butts. What can i say?

Anyway, since everyone is interested now, I will let you know about my plans for the near future. But first, I guess i should say what i have been doing for the past months... since i last wrote a post.

Well, I didn't feel like I should go back to Indo and work for a secular company. The reasons for that were mainly concerns for my own spiritual health. So, I decided to apply with an association of International Christian schools that had a location in Bandung. Well, i applied and sent my resume and got cleared through all of the application steps, then when in contact with the particular school i wanted to work for, I found that they would only hire one person to fill and ESL and a Special ED position. I can't do that b/c i'm not qualified for special ed. Soooooooo... here i am.

Ok, now this is the plan. I will finish teaching my course for AARC in march, and I will finish teaching the Perier's in March also. So, when I am done, I am going to California for a few weeks to see a very special someone. Next, I'm coming back to GA. Around April 30 I will head to India for two months where I will help out a M team and not to mention my BFF. After that, to Indo for 30 days, and then finally back to the states by July/August. Then... FULL TIME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!1 OH NO! ha. Thats life. So, thats an update for you all!


PS. I didn't proof read this, so excuse my grammar!

3 comments:

Coupon Callie said...

Who DOESN'T enjoy looking at the butts of the Manning brothers? Go Billie Ruth!! ;)

Marcy said...

I must say that the comment about your sweet grandmother loving the Mannings butts is hilarious!

Jennifer said...

Geez...I'm not sure if I'll ever look at Billie Ruth the same again!!! LOL!

Glad to hear of your plans for the future! Who is the special someone your going to see in CA? Just curious. :-)