Friday, June 13, 2008

to Bombay and Beyond

This is a short note to say "PRAY FOR ME!"

Tomorrow I am heading on a day trip to see a palace, a zoo, and maybe some gardens :-) Fun times
Sunday I am flying to Bombay all alone :-( Sad day. I have to go there to pick up my Indonesian Visa from the Indonesian Consulate. Well... actully this process takes a few days- so I will be in Mumbai (Bombay had it's name changed to Mumbai in 99, I believe.) for three whole days!!!! Luckily, or - providentially- I know people who know people who are letting me stay at their house!

Well, still not excited abt being in Bombay and virtually alone. Sad- especially since I only have a week and half left in this country and I perfer to spend it with the BFF.

I will be ok. Just pray for me and my stress levels!

No comments: