Talked to Chris Jordan today about me leaving again soon. He asked for a recent photo of me to post in the church lobby as well as info on what I am gonna be doing, my address and other great things that people will want to know about me. Also, he suggested that the church get together and have one person/family sponsor me for each month. Not with money, but with prayer and with conversation. Maybe even a care package! That sounds awesome to me. So, I have a few photos of me for your consideration. (Chris said he is sure any photo would be ok, what do you think??)
1. The "what do you mean?" look
2. The "I hate you" look
3. The "You give me a headache" look
4. The "I swear I don't drink" look.
Which do you fancy?

1 comment:
Love them all :) You should put up at least one of each! <3 Roz
Post a Comment