So, have you missed me? I know I have missed all of you! For sure!
Just so you know, I am doing quite well! I have been here for over a month, but just settled into my permanent house this week... and that has been... well... interesting to say the least.
I have two roomies here!!! The first is Anne, who is a sister in the Lord from Wisconsin, and the second is an Indonesian girl named Ambar, she is our office manager! So, we all live together in this nice establishment we call Lippo Karawaci (car-a-watch-y).
So, I know this is short, but don't worry! There are many more updates to come plus pictures! Yay!
here is one from our school's open house last weekend! We love balloons!

5 comments:
Hey! Glad you're at "home" now. Shana and I love reading about what's going on with you. I hope you settle in well!
Yes, I have missed you and your updates. You look so cute in your cute outfit and holding all those balloons. Good luck teaching English! I hope you enjoy your roommates!
It is so good to see that beautiful sweet face of my baby girl! I love you and miss you so much!
I love you,
Mama
so glad to finally get another update!! i bet you're glad to be home. remembering you!!
~melissa~
shels! see, i knew your readers were eagerly awaiting a new post! and now you've only created more suspense, heh.
you gotta give us more details about your crazy adventures ;) i'm looking forward to the pics, too.
aku cintu mu
Post a Comment